Let's get to know me...

 So,my name Is Mariana-lourdes(I'm actually just showing off my cute names๐Ÿ˜‚) Dundas Seriche,but you guys can call me Mariana❤️. I'm a 100 level student student studying sociology,and I live in Abuja sometimes but mainly Calabar,for now...I'm 18 years old,an introvert only because I'm still not given the freedom to go out as I like(yes, welcome to Nigeria๐Ÿ˜‚). I actually talk a lot ,too much sometimes but only when I feel like , sometimes I can be really quiet but that's only if I'm shy, pretending or sick or something ๐Ÿ˜‚.I live for sweet things and romance stories,I spend a lot of time on social media (๐Ÿ˜ฉ).I also take things very personally  most times๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ. I like Money,fun, fooddd,writing(sometimes),and arguing with anyone when I feel threatened!.I believe in love too❤️๐Ÿ˜‚.. that's about it for now.. Don't forget to follow please,and also Leave a comment,it would go a long way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me and my God

Level up your life with these tips.

Let's talk Social anxiety please!