Does writing really make you feel better?

 Different things work for different people when they're down,angry,and all of that yeah,but writing,that is taking all of your emotions and putting it into words,have you ever tried that?. Writing down how I feel really works for me and if it doesn't ,then that's totally fine ,there are so many other ways to cool off. When i feel sad because of something love related,I just write poems or love letters but if I'm really angry about something else,I just take a note and fill it with nonsense, basically anything that comes to mind. The thing about writing when you're down is that ,you don't even have to be a pro writer or a smartass or something,you just put in exact words what you feel and just feel yourself let it out with each word. So yes, writing really makes you feel better ๐Ÿ˜Š. Here's a poem i wrote,from the language and tone,you'd know it was as a result of something love related ๐Ÿ˜‚. I wrote it when I was thinking about how liking someone is pain and pleasure at once,you enjoy thinking about the person but you also want it to go away because the feeling is eating you up.


That's it guys.. please let me know in the comments if writing works for you, other ways you cool off and also things you'd like me to talk about. Subscribe to my mailing list too so you're the first to know when I post next๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me and my God

Let's talk Social anxiety please!

Let's get to know me...